HOW IT WORKS
- Each mattress is shipped as per its original size and shape. We do not roll or bend our mattresses to ship. We do not want your mattress to get damaged in transit.
- Please note that any bedding items ordered along with a mattress will be shipped together within the mattress box unless otherwise specified.
- We securely package each mattress with plastic, bubble wrap, boxing, & straps to ensure your mattress arrives in the same quality condition when it leaves our location.
- Each mattress is shipped via common carrier through LTL freight shipping.
- Most popular freight companies we use include FedEx Freight, AAA Cooper, Southeastern Freight Lines and more.
- For business deliveries including RV parks - the freight carrier will deliver to the main office during standard business hours.
- For residential deliveries - upon arrival at the local terminal, the freight carrier will contact you directly to schedule a delivery appointment to confirm an individual will be present to sign & accept delivery. The carrier will not deliver without a confirmed appointment.
- An adult 18 years or older must be present to sign and accept delivery within 1-3 business days of local terminal arrival. The freight carrier will not deliver your package without an adult present. After 3 business days, the carrier may charge storage fees which will be incurred at the customers expense.
- Freight companies only delivers "curbside" to your residence, business, or RV park. There is NO "inside delivery" or installation. The drivers DO NOT unpackage or install the mattress(s). It is the customer's responsibility to make arrangements to handle thier package after delivery acceptance. For RV parks, the trucking company does not deliver to your Lot location. The carrier delivers curbside to the Front Office/Security Gate. Freight companies only drop off curbside.
- Although Comfort RV Mattresses securely packages your mattress with instructed care labels, we unfortunately cannot control how individuals at a freight company handles a package. In the rare event a customer receives their shipment in a less than quality condition, please contact our office via phone or e-mail if there is suspected damage. Sometimes, only the packaging is damaged but not the mattress. For claims purposes, it is very important for the customer to note on the BOL the condition of the package received in case any goods were damaged during transit.